- Defined Contribution Insights – With a long track record of managing defined contribution assets, ING U.S. Investment Management has a full range of retirement investment solutions.
- DC Plan Prospecting – Building a successful 401(k) practice is easier than you may think. It begins with a plan for identifying prospects, gaining their interest and closing the long-term sale.
- Articulating Your Value – The Opportunity to Articulate Your Value program provides practical guidance for distinguishing yourself within an increasingly competitive landscape.
- 401(k) Fee Benchmarking – ING's 401(k) benchmarking program offers the tools needed need to understand the fee benchmarking opportunity and partner with plan sponsors.
- Prospecting with Form 5500 – Form 5500 is required to be filed by 401(k), and knowing how to utilize the wealth of information contained within it can be the key to unlocking relationshios with retirement gatekeepers.
- Target Date Insights – Target date funds can reduce equity exposures over a plan participant's working life..
- Participant Insights – Educational content to help plan participants understand and manage their retirement portfolios
- Legislative Updates – Review the latest news from Washington that impacts plan sponsors and your business.
- Ask an Expert – Get expert answers. Submit your retirement plan and legislative questions to Bob Kaplan.