A Reliable Partner committed to Reliable Investing
Our Investment Solutions
- Fixed Income
- Multi-Asset Strategies and Solutions
- Senior Loans
ING U.S. to Become Voya FinancialPress Release
- Active, research-driven investment solutions across asset classes and investment styles
- Investment mission:
- Find unrecognized value ahead of consensus through active management
- Based on original insights on markets and companies, and
- A vision of investment potential that differs from the consensus view
- 40 years of history in asset management
- Top 20 U.S. manager of Institutional tax-exempt and Defined Contribution tax-exempt assets(1)
- $204 billion in assets under management with $120 billion managed for external institutions(2)
- $34 billion in Defined Contribution plan assets under management(3)
- 850 employees and 200 investment professionals
1 Pensions & Investments Magazine, Money Manager Directory as of December 31, 2012.
2 As of December 31, 2013. ING U.S. IM assets of $204 billion includes proprietary insurance general account assets of approximately $86 billion calculated on a market value basis. ING U.S. IM assets, as reported in ING U.S. SEC filings, include general account assets valued on a statutory book value basis and total approximately $196 billion. Both totals include $7 billion in Private Equity assets managed by Pomona Capital, approximately $7 billion in Real Estate and $1 billion in other assets.
3 As of December 31, 2013. The $34 billion in DC assets excludes approximately $27 billion in assets under administration.